Looking back: SwishData and federal customers’ 2011 achievements
2011 was a year full of excitement and success here at SwishData. It’s truly amazing to step back and take a look at all our customers have accomplished in the last 12 months. Here are a few examples of victorious projects achieved in government that SwishData has been involved in this year:
- Global network center for the military that supports cyber operations
- New SAN infrastructure for a military community hospital
- VDI implementation at an Army medical center that saves on operations costs
- Continued work with defense agencies to consolidate data centers as part of BRAC
- Contract extended to continue work in Afghanistan supporting the military
Additionally, SwishData noted several other milestones as a company this year:
- Named as NetApp’s DoD Partner of the Year
- Named as Syncsort’s Partner of the Year
- Chosen as Riverbed’s only Federal Accelerate Partner and succeeded in achieving new partner level from Riverbed sales growth
- Signed public sector contract with Riverbed to assist with Riverbed field upgrades for the DoD
- Hosted a highly successful event at the U.S. Marine Corps Information Assurance Conference
- Launched our new corporate logo and refreshed our brand to better align with our commitment to customers. As the Data Performance Architects, we ensure performance, affordability and security for our customers and wanted to ensure everything our customers see reflects this. The launch of the Data Performance Blog, and our Facebook and Twitter channels, now allows us to be in constant communication with customers
Our success in 2011 is directly attributed to our people. SwishData’s accomplishments are also largely a result of the fact we are committed to our partners and their technologies. Because we are loyal to the vendor partners we have, our relationships with all of them are at a very unique level compared to many other companies. There is no other relationship in the marketplace like what we have with our partners.
SwishData has an excellent reputation with vendors and customers that we want to continue to nurture in 2012. Because of the products and services we offer, we are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of government customers this year who will come to us and say they need to do more with fewer dollars.